Passionate and successful at making things look and perform better, I’m striving to become part of a multidisciplinary team of creative professionals where I envision myself as Digital Designer (web / print).
I look forward to reshaping the future of a project or a company the way they’ve never imagined.
- Approval Rate 95%
- UI design / Graphic Design 100%
- Marketing Initiatives 80%
- Web Development (HTML / CSS / CMS) 50%
- Photoshop 90%
- InDesign 80%
- Illustrator 70%
- WordPress 70%
- Flash 40%
- Axure 20%
Skilled UX and UI designer with over 18 years of professional experience with print, web and digital products, including design, research, development, management and mentoring:
- Worked in-house and on agency side on number of award-winning titles .
- Designed UI for mobile applications and websites with responsive layout.
- Designed user interface for web sites utilizing custom or industry-standard CMS.
- Participated and and in some occasions led SEO efforts for number of websites of different scale.
- Created UX deliverables: wireframes, sitemaps, mock-ups, low and high fidelity interactive prototypes.
- Conducted UX research: personas, scenarios, stakeholder interviews, user needs analysis, usability testing, content inventory / audit, competitive analysis.
- Worked in multidisciplinary teams — including international — of designers and developers on products through entire software development life cycle, including requirements gathering, design, training and implementation, utilizing Agile methodologies and principles.
Skills & Tools
- Competency in setting the look, feel and tone across entire project — marketing, print, web.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash (animation).
- Working experience with HTML / CSS / SASS.
- Experience with being a part of the international multidisciplinary team of digital professionals.
- Ability to develop strategic, scalable, competitive concepts and execute them.
- Practical knowledge of wireframing and rapid prototyping (Axure).
- Capacity to present projects in a compelling fashion to VIP clients and stakeholders.
- Power to lead, motivate and inspire a team.
- Desire to learn new tools and ways quickly and with little or no top down management.
- Habit to exercise proactive work ethic and a positive professional demeanor.